Community Outreach Program
Attorney Gratia P. Schoemakers (also known as Grace P. Schoemakers) is committed to helping strengthen the community. As part of our mission, Grace is a frequent speaker to various civic, religious organizations, and community-focused organizations. Grace does not charge a fee for her speaking services.
Grace P. Schoemakers speaks on a variety of subjects. Some of her speaking topics, and the outlines to some of her presentations, are provided in the links below. If you don’t see the topics in which you are interested, Grace will work with you to address the topic you desire, as long as they are in the areas of law in which she practices.
Possible Speaking Topics:
- Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts.*
- The Top Ten Estate Planning Mistakes in Texas.
- Top Estate Planning Techniques.
- Kids Safety Plans – and what you need to know when planning with minor children.*
- Mistakes to Avoid When Choosing Guardians for Your Children.*
- Special Needs Trusts.*
- Planning for Incapacity.
- Living Trusts and Avoiding Probate.*
- Powers of Attorney and Advanced Directives.*
- Asset Protection and Long Term Care Planning.
- Divorce & Estate Planning.
- Pet Trusts.
*Grace’s most popular workshops about estate planning
Grace P. Schoemakers uses a presentation style that draws rave reviews from her audience. Grace is able to take a difficult and complex topic and present it in a manner that is informative and non-intimidating to her audience.
Grace draws on her own personal experience and uses her caring and compassionate nature to present the relevant information in an easy to understand manner. Her presentations are done in a relaxed informal manner encouraging you to ask questions and spend some time thinking about your issues.
Take a minute and review some of the feedback from prior session attendees.