Personalized Estate Planning Services In Houston/Galveston
Did you know that if you don’t have a Will, the State of Texas will have one for you? And we can guarantee that you WON’T like it!
Take action today and have a Trusted and Experienced Estate Planning Lawyer draft your Will.
Your initial consultation is 100% FREE. Let’s discuss what we can do to help you with your estate plan.
OR SEND US A MESSAGE, AND WE WILL EMAIL YOU BACK ➤
What does Estate Planning Mean?
An Estate Plan means that you are creating a combination of legal documents, in these documents you choose who will make Financial and Medical decisions for you (when you no longer can make them yourself). It also involved creating a Will, which might include decisions regarding guardianship if you have minor children, and how you want your assets distributed after you pass.
Why do I need these documents?
If something happens to you, and you do not have legal documents in place that outline your wishes, the Probate Judge will make the decisions for you. Either through Guardianship, if you are incapacitated, or through Intestacy laws after your death.
The 5 most common decisions people make while creating their estate plan:
- Select the Executor of your will, and/or Trustee of your Trust.
- Select your Durable Power of Attorney
- Select your Medical Power of Attorney
- Select End-of-life treatments in your Living Will
- Select potential Guardians for your minor children
- And last but not least, set up a maintenance plan to ensure your Estate Planning documents are up to date, and in working order when you need them.