My name is Gratia P. Schoemakers, and I am the founder and principal attorney at GP Schoemakers, PLLC, a boutique woman-owned law firm that opened its doors in 2011. Our main office located in League City, Texas, where we provide big law firm solutions with small-town values to regular people like you and I. We love helping clients identify estate planning and business succession solutions that they understand and support.
Working with clients is a privilege, and I will always honor that privilege. At GP Schoemakers, PLLC, you will find that we listen to our clients, that we keep you informed and that we encourage communication between you and the firm. With us you will receive:
• Exceptional service.
• Personal attention to your estate plan.
• Honest and candid advice.
• Timely documents and responses.
• Guidance to maintain your plan.
• Package and Flat-Fee pricing whenever possible.
• Access to other trusted advisors with integrity and specialized expertise.
1) We begin with educating people about estate planning so that they may obtain peace of mind. We have spoken at libraries, schools, business start-ups and professional offices on the topics related to estate planning, trusts, wills, probate, estate administration, guardianships as well as business law and business succession.
2) We will design an estate plan exclusively for each client through exceptional service in the most efficient and effective way possible.
3) We will make sure that you understand your plan and that you receive all the tools and guidance you need to ensure it will work when you need it.