Knowing the importance of planning, Gratia decided in 2011 to start GP Schoemakers, PLLC, a law firm focused on the one thing that is most important to most of us; FAMILY.
With more than a decade of legal experience, having personally seen the emotional toll and financial devastation that poor planning, death, divorce or lack of knowledge can create, Gratia decided to create a law firm where family and education comes first. Not only can her love and passion be seen in the enduring personal relationships she has with her clients, her ongoing dedication to the mastery of law and long-term vision; her compassion to help families, individuals and small business owners plan for the future, is also present to those dealing with crisis.
As a solo attorney, all her clients, no matter what they are going through, are treated with the compassion and respect we all deserve. She will take care of you from start to beginning, with her unique personal touch, compassion and solid Christian values.
During an initial consultation, Gratia will sit down with her clients and listen. She will take time to answer your questions thoroughly and honestly so that together a sound strategy can be created to resolve your issue.
Gratia works with clients in Harris, Galveston, Brazoria, Fort Bend and Jefferson County. To learn more about her practice or to schedule a consultation please call (832) 408-0505
- Washington University, School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- Juris Doctor.
- LL.M. specializing in Business and Contract Law
- LL.M. in Intellectual Property and Technologies Law
- University of Maastricht, The Netherlands
- Doctorate in Dutch and European Law
- LL.M. specializing in International Law
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- State Bar of Texas
- College of the State Bar of Texas*
- State Bar of Texas, Business Law Section
- State Bar of Texas, Real Estate, Probate and Trust Section
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
*The Texas Bar College is an honorary society of lawyers who are among the best trained attorneys in Texas. Members are qualified attorneys who are interested in both high ethical standards and improved training for all Texas attorneys.